Foreign Trade Specialist
Related majors graduate
Negotiate face to face
1. Develop new customers, maintain old customers, make every effort to win orders for the company, and provide quality services to customers;
2. Able to operate orders independently and track the entire process;
3. Familiar with the foreign trade operation process, have strong communication skills and problem-solving ability, can adapt to time differences to communicate with customers; strong sense of responsibility and execution;
4. Graduated in foreign trade related majors, English level 4 or above, proficient in listening, speaking, reading, writing, and translation; proficient in basic office software;Korean proficiency is preferred! !!
1. Pay social insurance (five insurances) after becoming regular;
2. Provide hotelized accommodation, fully equipped, with independent toilets, network cables, etc.;
3. The company provides free lunch and dinner;
4. The company distributes birthday cakes for each employee's birthday and expresses blessings;
5. The foreign trade business specialist has the opportunity to participate in foreign exhibitions twice a year, and the cost is contracted by the company.he company.